Back pain, Hibemated discs, Sciatica etc.,
SPINAL DECOMPRESIN WITH MOBILISATION AND CORRETION:
A completely non-invasive, 3 –dimensional decompression machine with mobilization (1, sacrum, 2, pelvis 3. Upper/lower torso left / right movement 4, thoracic up / down movement).
Lateral bending, right /left stop position (upper table 5.5 degrees and lower table -.5 degrees), which is unique and the world’s first. Some of whose features are adopted from chiropractic.
Automatic and manual mode according to patient’s needs.Spine does not stand alone. It is connected all the way down to sacrum and without strengthening muscles, treatment for disc or other spine-related diseases can’t be complete, Besides, relaxation of muscles is as important. Spine MT has a scientific way of treating general back pain as well as serious disc problems.
• ELECTRICITY: 110 -240 V (50-60Hz)
• ENERGY: Apparent Power 400VA
• ENERGY CONSUMPTION: 450-500 WATT PER HOUR
• SIZE (TABLE): 1776MM (L) X 693 (W) X 861 (H)
• SIZE (CONTROL BOX): 600 MM (W) X 700 (L) X2274(H)
• DIMENSION: 3000 MM X 1100 MM X HEIGHT 2274 MM
• WEIGHT: 230 KG
• TIME for One Session: 30minutes
• THERMO FUNCTION: 0˜50˚C – LATERAL BENDING: 90mm (Cervical, Lumbar)
• SPINAL MOVEMENT: Upper body5.5˚, Lower body 9.5˚
• DECOMPRESSION: Cervical 90mm, Lumbar 140mm MAX (Different from Traction Machine: Feedback System)
• POTENTIAL USE IN: Rehabilitation Centers, Orthopedic Centers, Neurosurgery Centers, Pain Centers, chiropractor clinics, General practitioner clinic, physiotherapy clinics
• IDEAL ROOM SIZE:9.5 feet × 4 feet space for the machine alone. Idle room specification with be 12×8sqfeet or 12×10 sq. feet
Be a trendsetting and innovative leader in the field of healthcare by adopting innovative strategies and providing quality products that have value for money. To treat investor benefit and patient satisfaction alike and ensuring win-win situation or all. Redefining healthcare, Naturally.
© 2017 Royal Medical Systems. All rights reserved | Design by Bulkspace4u.com
Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur. " Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur.